Every year when Diwali festival is over. The pollution that the festival leave in its wake is all we are left with now. The smog and the Hazardous Level Air Quality affect us in ways for which we have no concrete solution.
Skin is the only organ in the body, gets affected first. But there are some small tips how you can save yourselves and your skin from the harmful effects of dangerous air pollution.
Pollution make your skin sensitive results in burning, stinging, prickling and a tight-feeling along with intolerance to color cosmetics and shaving products. It further increases skin sensitivity which accelerate skin ageing due to collagen matrix breakdown and brown spots.
SO WE ADVICE HOW YOU CAN SAVE YOUR SKIN FROM THIS HAZARDOUS AIR POLLUTION
- It is safer wear long-sleeved shirts whenever you go outdoors and get scarves to cover your hair so they do not dry out. This will primarily help keep air pollution particles off your skin.
- Always Keep air conditioner filters clean so that they can trap pollutants that try getting indoors. Always Put on Ayurvedic sunscreen before going out, even in winter.
- To fight blackheads and blemishes, exfoliation once a week is necessary. To get rid of these dead skin cells for use any Ayurvedic Face mask contains neem rose or othere Ayurvedic ingredients.
- Use Argan oil serum rich in L-ascorbic acid and other antioxidants like Vitamin E, which helps build a skin defence system.
- Keep a facial toner spray at hand. And spray frequently to keep your skin fresh and hydrated.
- Use hair and skin care supplements rich in biotin, vitamins and minerals.